Important Announcement!



Announcement for my friend and visitor this blog.

First thing to say.. i need your help to like my Facebook fanspage and subscribe my YouTube channel. With that it will give me spirits to upload my mods.

Start now and future, i will lock my mods with password.

Q : How to get password?
A : Its simple.. just like my FaceBook Fanspage and subscribe my YouTube channel (it's wont take years to do)

1. Send your Screenshoot to my Facebook fanspage (via PM) if you already like and subscribe.
2. I will check from followers list and subscriber list.
3. If your name isn't there, i wont give you the password.
4. If you already like my fp and subscribe my yt channel before.. i will re-check and i will give you the password.

NP : 1 id for 1 user.

Why i make difficult way like this to share my mods? Nothing personal.. i just need help from you guys. I share my mods with you and you like & subscribe for me.. sounds fair heh 😃🖒



Sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you guys understand.

Thanks.

~Ciao

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. already subscribe your youtube chanel and like your facebook fanpage science kuga post 😬😬😬

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😁 Thanks dude. Just send me pm at my fanspage and which mod do you want the pass.

      Delete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)